Check out Open Dining online ordering in action!
Let us show you how you can boost your business with digital ordering.
Get familiar with Open Dining!
These videos provide an overview of our online ordering platform for restaurants, including a demonstration of the customer ordering experience, a look at the additional features built into our system, and a walk-through of the admin dashboard.
Video #1How Does Open Dining Work?
- Enable ordering via multiple platforms.
- Process orders seamlessly.
- Process payments instantly.
- Retain customers using designated tools.
Video # 2Digital Ordering Menu
- Keep the focus on your business and brand with custom logos, artwork, and photos.
- Include various modifiers and options with our user-friendly ordering interface.
- Store payment information so customers don’t have to go digging for it.
- Make the ordering process a breeze for repeat customers.
Video #3Placing an Order
- Boost order size and profit margin with our cross-sell feature.
- Automatically quote your customers with accurate lead times using our order timing tools.
- Let your customers place orders in advance.
- Require all orders to be prepaid online, or allow your customers to pay in person.
- Receive your orders at the restaurant via POS integration, tablet, or other methods.
Video #4Admin Dashboard, Settings, and Other Features
- Customize your digital ordering to fit your operation.
- Quickly and easily make changes to your restaurant’s settings and preferences.
- Access all of your digital ordering stats through reporting features.
- Manage your menu using our user-friendly menu dashboard.
- Use custom delivery zones to quote different fees and times based on a customer’s location.
Video #5Customer Retention and Marketing
- Connect with your customers – even those who haven’t ordered from you online – via email marketing.
- Create and manage coupons that you can share with your customers.
- Use automated emails with tailored messaging to engage your customers.
- Issue loyalty rewards to thank your regulars for their ongoing patronage and keep them coming back.
- Manage customer relationships with the help of feedback surveys.